Instructions below are for single terminal only. (ie. you will use LabManager on one computer)
You can use the 'Transactor 6 IMPORT' shortcut that is in your Windows Start Menu
- On your Windows Start Menu, run the program "Transactor 6 IMPORT" from the LabManager folder.
- Click on the row labeled "Import from Transactor 6 on this computer".
The utility will try to automatically find your Transactor 6 data folder but you can select an alternative location using the "Browse..." button at the end of the row.
- Click "Next >" then click "Start" to begin the import process.
In extreme cases, this can take a few hours if you have a lot of data or an older computer.
- Note that after importing, you can log in with the same username and password that you used in the previous version.
- As previous versions did not use case-sensitive passwords, but LabManager version 8 does, try logging in with your old password using ALL CAPITALS
- If you did not use a password previously, this will now have been set to abc123
- You can change your password once you've logged in, by using Tools menu > My Preferences